Tuesday, February 3, 2009

2009 Weddingwire Bride's Choice Award

So, it's totally not a big deal or anything....

But we were selected as the 2009 Baltimore/Annapolis area Bride's Choice Photographers by Weddingwire.com. Behold the logo:


So, new fancy logo aside....

I have been quite busy over the last couple months preparing for what is going to be a very exciting 2009. I purchased a new Canon 5D Mark II, which does just about everything, but I am still trying to figure out how I can get it to shoot weddings for me, so I can spend more time sailing....no luck yet...

We have also brought a new photographer on board, Kate. Kate is originally from the area, but had been working as an event photographer in Las Vegas. Her work is awesome, and she is already making a great addition to the team. I promise to rework the website so you can see associate photographer photos more easily.

Hope everyone is having a great 2009. Keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment